Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 2...Work in Progress


I am sure you can tell this is my first effort in building a blog and I am not very computer savvy. I will be away from the computer a few days for dental work, but will try to learn more about posting and get some info from Michelle that will make for more interesting reading.


Michelle took Folsom to his first dog shows in Grove, OK, driving from CO to stay with me so Greg and I could see him shown. What a thrill it was! He took Winners Dog and Best of Breed his first time in the ring over a nice, ranked special, and was Winners Dog, Best of Winners and Best Opposite Sex the other two days. His 2 year old sister, Ziggy, was Winner's Bitch both days she was entered.


For now the Akitas will dominate the show information, but you will have daily pics of Sadie growing up and her exploits. I am so smitten with the mini Aussies...what a joy she is.


15 comments:

  1. AWESOME JOB GLORIA!! You are AMAZING!!! Love ya!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. For what is is worth--
    Looks great to me, I know very little about a blog!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great professional dog pic to open the blog. How do you afford those professional services as a simple dog breeder??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! More pics of Sadie please...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome - you made great use of this day of "waiting" for tomorrow:-)
    Yes a few more shots of Sadie. This will be fun for all of us so don't fool around too long with this dental stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome Gloria!! Maybe you have all that energy because of all your weight loss that you have so diligently worked at. You look great and so do the dogs and other pictures. Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks very good, Gloria. you did a great job. The dogs are not bad either. (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good Gloria! I really like the graphic you made of Folsom and Sadie! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. bret and cheryl knoxApril 26, 2010 at 4:58 PM

    Blog looks from a man who. Loves you and your dogs Bret and Cheryl Knox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, Gloria I'm posting a comment as Anonymous

    David

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gloria,

    Here is a comment posted with the Name/Url profile option.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you've got the comment problem fixed :)
    Looking forward to seeing/hearing more about these beautiful dogs (and maybe a certain cat now and then)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you've done an outstanding job! I'm an instructor and haven't even attempted a blog so I'm very, very impressed, Gloria! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your dogs, cats, birds and whatever other animal you might find!

    ReplyDelete